Plugin Name: Google Analytics Script – WordPress Integration
Plugin details and installation guide
Plugin Name: Google Analytics Script
Tags: Easy Google Analytics WordPress integration, google analytics for wordpress, Google Analytics script code install, WooCommerce Google Analytics plugin, WordPress Google Analytics plugin.
Requires at least: 3.0
Requires PHP: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.2.3
Stable tag: 4.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
This plugin helps you to integrate Google Analytics script code on your WordPress website with one click. And also this plugin allows you to insert and third party service API scripts at your website footer area. You can access this form WordPress sidebar options.
The usual, automatic way
1. Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New
2. Upload the plugin zip file and install it.
3. Activate & open plugin’s settings page located in the main admin menu
Or if needed, install manually
1. Download the plugin.
2. Unzip it and upload to _/wp-content/plugins/_
3. Open WordPress admin – Plugins and click “Activate” next to the plugin
4. Activate & open plugin’s settings page located in the main admin menu
Screenshots of plugin
1. plugin screenshot 01.jpg
2. plugin screenshot 02.jpg
3. plugin screenshot 03.jpg
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this plugin work with all servers and hosting providers?
Yes, it works all servers and hosting providers.