Plugin Name: Increase maximum upload file size
Plugin details and installation guide
Plugin Name: Increase Maximum Upload File Size
Tags: max upload file size, increase upload limit, increase file size limit, upload limit, post max size, upload file size, upload_max_filesize
Requires at least: 3.0
Requires PHP: 5.0
Tested up to: 5.2.3
Stable tag: 4.3
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Increase maximum upload file size limit to any value on your wordpress website. Increase upload limit – upload large files.
This plugin helps to Increase upload file size limit to any value with one click.** Plugin automatically detects upload limits set by WordPress and by the server / hosting provider, and displays on the settings.
Access plugin’s settings from the main WP admin menu.
The usual, automatic way
1. Open WordPress admin, go to Plugins, click Add New
2. Upload the plugin zip file and install it.
3. Activate & open plugin’s settings page located in the main admin menu
Or if needed, install manually
1. Download the plugin.
2. Unzip it and upload to _/wp-content/plugins/_
3. Open WordPress admin – Plugins and click “Activate” next to the plugin
4. Activate & open plugin’s settings page located in the main admin menu
Screenshots of plugin
1. plugin screenshot 01.jpg
2. plugin screenshot 02.jpg
3. plugin screenshot 03.jpg
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this plugin work with all servers and hosting providers?
Yes, it works with all servers. But, please know that server adjusted limits can’t be changed from a WordPress plugin. If the server set limit is 16MB you can’t increase it to 128MB via WordPress. You have to email your hosting provider and ask them to increase the limit. Install the plugin and it’ll tell you what the limits are and what to do.